8 Surprising Stats: GIE+EXPO
By on 10/17/2017
The Green Industry and Equipment Expo (GIE+EXPO) is the country’s largest showcase for outdoor power equipment; lawn and garden products; and light construction equipment. This industry-only show returns to Louisville Oct. 18-20 and is expected to draw record-breaking crowds.
8 Surprising Stats about GIE+EXPO:
- If you visited every booth in 2 days, you’d have just 57.6 seconds per booth.
- There’s enough hardscape exhibit space to fill 21 basketball courts.
- The demonstration area is large enough to hold 484 volleyball courts.
- If you walked every show aisle, you’d clock 5.5 miles.
- The indoor footprint of GIE+EXPO equals that of 47 White Houses.
- GIE+EXPO offers 15,000 minutes of education.
- It takes an estimated 3,000 workers and exhibitor staff 6 days to set up GIE+EXPO.
- Kentucky Exposition Center has hosted GIE+EXPO 33 years.